Friday 23 August 2024

Filled Under:

The 2024 Democratic National Convention was AMAZING!

 By RuzekiShadoww News 
Aug 23, 2024 

The 2024 Democratic National Convention was AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! 

Kamala Harris is poised to make history! 

All the speakers (Democrats, Republicans & Independents) at #DNC gave absolutely amazing speeches. Here's a few lines I captured... 

Kamala Harris: New way forward. I'm the one for hope and change! 

Tim Walz: No going back! 
 
«his son Gus Walz (17): That's my Dad!❤️, as he cries...MAGAts mocked him» 

Joe Biden: I made a lot of mistakes in my career but I gave my best to you. 

Nancy Pelosi: Thanks Joe for your patriotic vision. Harris will take us to new heights. 

Michelle Obama: Do something! 

Barack Obama: Yes, she can! 

Hillary Clinton: Keep going! 

Bill Clinton: I'm still younger than Trump.  

Hakeem Jeffries: He just won't go away. 

Gretchen Whitmer: God, don't you love her? 

Gavin Newsom: Climate change is real. 

Pete Buttigieg: At least Mike Pence was polite.

Oprah Winfrey: Harris is the best of America! 

Amanda: The audacity of our hope. 

Roy Cooper: There's a hell of a fight in front of us and we have a fighter to take it on. 

Adam Kinzinger: GOP is no longer conservative. 

Elizabeth Warren: (she simply cried)...

AOC: Trump would sell this country for a dollar. 

Maxwell Frost: Take up a patriotic fight against climate change. 

Yusef Salaam: Trump wants us dead. 


Read more: shadowwnews.blogspot.com <@ruzekitweets> 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment